Impact Hub Birmingham are seeking Playworker Wizards to join our skills trade programme – do you have experience of working with children and would you like to join the magical team making the Impact Hub Birmingham community awesome?
- Are you passionate about Birmingham?
- Are enthusiastic about all things play and enjoy working with children and their parents/carers/families?
- Could you support children to create their own spaces and opportunities for play?
- Are you keen to meet lots of inspiring, passionate entrepreneurs, activists and change makers at Impact Hub Birmingham?
- Do you love the community at Impact Hub Birmingham but aren’t able to pay the monthly rate?
- Do you care about making magic happen in a hopeful, aspirational, passionate and driven community?
What is it?
The Skills Trade programme is an opportunity for your brilliant skills and Impact Hub Birmingham’s dream to build a vibrant, intergenerational community to meet. We need many hands to make light and amazing work. You will join the Impact Hub team and bring your talents to making this place come to life through play. For your service, time and talents we will give you our premium membership, a peer community, team socials, and opportunities to grow your experience in areas that interest you.
For our Playworker Wizards we are looking for Early Years Practitioners and Playworkers to join us in exploring innovation in childcare and to assist our qualified childcare practitioners in the delivery of our weekly crèche provision. If you are open-minded to working collaboratively and exploring alternative ways of working we would love to hear from you.
Ideally you will have experience of working with children, hold an enhanced DBS check and a Level 2 NVQ (or equivalent), in Childcare/Playwork.
What’s the Trade?
5.5 hours hosting per week every Thursday from 8.30am-2pm in exchange for an Impact Hub Birmingham Maker Membership (£240 value / month). Hosts training / team induction will be provided.
Premium Membership at Impact Hub Birmingham. Free access to all events. Lowest rates of room bookings / Free where open to public & members. A team of 20+ of the most energetic, talented and passionate Brummies, who are committed to building a better city to grow your ideas with. Team socials and development programme.
Queries & questions: E: firstname.lastname@example.org